We work with clients who want us to:
- listen and be sensitive to their context, experience, and needs
- be honest, realistic, and practical in our advice
- be ambitious for them and challenge them to think and act differently for better results
- encourage diversity of perspective to find the best solution
- make a difference to them and have a positive impact that is demonstrable
As any good consultancy, we are strategic, collaborative, professional and client focussed. We prioritize what, in our professional opinion, helps you maximise your individual goals. In addition, there are things we believe make Brakeley special:
- We come with over 100 years of experience. Brakeley’s history goes back to the year 1919 in the US. The UK business was launched in 1987, continental Europe followed soon after. Brakeley works with a broad range of tested and tried methodologies and adapts them with cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- We are international, yet embedded ‘on the ground’ across Europe and beyond. With colleagues in Sweden, Germany, UK, France, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, and the US, serving clients in over 50 countries, we combine international experience with a deep understanding of our home countries. Our consultants collectively bring profound expertise across many markets, sectors, and specialisations.
- We create solutions specifically tailored to the needs of our clients. To accomplish this, we ask all the questions, even the hard ones.
- Our senior consultants are deeply immersed in the work, not just selling and trouble shooting.
We want our clients to say:
- “You understand us”
- “You were our best ally”
- “You gave us more than we expected”
- “You empowered us to chart our own way forward”